Meridian Cub Scout Day Camp - 2020
Monday, June 8 to Friday 12, 2020 at Little Hills Ranch in San Ramon. Save the date!
Registration will open soon.
Registration will open soon!
Click HERE for more Camp Details.
DATE: June 9-12, 2020
Mon – Thu : 8:50 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fri : 8:50 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Drop Off: 8:30 – 8:45 a.m.
– Mon-Thur; 8:50 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
– Fri: 8:50 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
– Mon – Thurs: 4:00 – 4:15 p.m.
– Fri: 2:20 – 2:35 p.m.
– Mon-Fri: 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (Unit Leaders)
– Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Program Areas)
LOCATION: Little Hills Ranch, 18013 Bollinger Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA
Registration Count as of _____ – Cub Scout Youth=___; Junior Staff=__; Adult Staff=___ TAGS=__; Total=___
General Information for Campers and Staff
Training & General Information
Junior Helpers: (attend ONE meeting) – Jr. Helpers should turn in their paperwork at this meeting.
- W ___ 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Walt Disney Elem. School MPR (3250 Pine Valley Rd, San Ramon); OR
- M ___ 6:30-7:30 p.m. at St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall (1550 Diablo Rd, Danville)
Adults working with Scouts: (attend ONE meeting)
- W ___ 7:30-8:30 p.m. at Walt Disney Elem. School MPR (3250 Pine Valley Rd, San Ramon); OR
- M ___ 7:30-8:30 p.m. at St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall (1550 Diablo Rd, Danville)
Volunteers needed for small and big jobs – before, during, and after camp. Everything from prepping projects and unit binders before camp, to helping for a few hours or days at camp – let us know and we will be glad to work with you!!!
Sign Up Genius:
Thanks for those packs (listed below) that are organizing and leading a program area (activity station) at camp for 2019, please contact Rand Mahoney for more information and to sign up for 2020. We need every pack to help out and make camp successful!