Meridian Cub Scout Day Camp - 2020
Planned for Monday, June 8 to Friday 12, 2020 at Little Hills Ranch in San Ramon. Save the date!
Meridian Cub Scout Day Camp - 2019
Monday, June 10 to Friday 14, 2019 at Little Hills Ranch in San Ramon.
A list of possible completed Cub Scout advancement requirements are being compiled. Please check the website in a few weeks for the list.
Registration is now closed (Wednesday, May 29)!
Click HERE for more Camp Details.
DATE: June 10-14, 2019
Mon – Thu : 8:50 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fri : 8:50 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Drop Off: 8:30 – 8:45 a.m.
– Mon-Thur; 8:50 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
– Fri: 8:50 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
– Mon – Thurs: 4:00 – 4:15 p.m.
– Fri: 2:20 – 2:35 p.m.
– Mon-Fri: 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (Unit Leaders)
– Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Program Areas)
LOCATION: Little Hills Ranch, 18013 Bollinger Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA
Registration Count as of 06.02.2019 – Cub Scout Youth=200; Junior Staff=47; Adult Staff=127 TAGS=9; Total=383
General Information for Campers and Staff
Training & General Information
Junior Helpers: (attend ONE meeting) – Jr. Helpers should turn in their paperwork at this meeting.
- W 5/29 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Walt Disney Elem. School MPR (3250 Pine Valley Rd, San Ramon); OR
- M 6/03 6:30-7:30 p.m. at St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall (1550 Diablo Rd, Danville)
Adults working with Scouts: (attend ONE meeting)
- W 5/29 7:30-8:30 p.m. at Walt Disney Elem. School MPR (3250 Pine Valley Rd, San Ramon); OR
- M 6/03 7:30-8:30 p.m. at St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall (1550 Diablo Rd, Danville)
Volunteers needed for small and big jobs – before, during, and after camp. Everything from prepping projects and unit binders before camp, to helping for a few hours or days at camp – let us know and we will be glad to work with you!!!
Sign Up Genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c054ea9a62ca02-mdcsdc
Thanks for those packs (listed below) that are organizing and leading a program area (activity station) at camp. If your pack is not listed (i,e, 0053; 0201; 0203; 0205; 0800; 0804; 0805; 0815; 0842; 0995), please contact Rand Mahoney for more information and to sign up. We need every pack to help out and make camp successful!